[Enswitch-announce] Enswitch meetup on Monday October 12th in Orlando

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Fri Aug 14 07:52:40 UTC 2015

We're holding a meetup of the Enswitch community on Monday October 12th
from 3pm to 6:30pm, at Loews Royal Pacific Resort in Orlando. This is
the same venue as Astricon, which starts the next day. There'll be some
presentations, and plenty of discussion of matters of mutual interest to
those involved with commercial telephone services.

In the past this event has been by invitation only, but this year we're
opening it up to anyone who's interested. If you'd like to attend,
please let me know by email by August 31st. There is no charge for
attending. If you need accommodation, you can book a room at Loews
Resort through this page to get the Astricon rate:

http://uo.loewshotels.com/en/Royal-Pacific-Resort/GroupPages/AstriCon

--
Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111