[Enswitch-announce] Enswitch is 10 years old today

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Tue Jun 16 09:28:08 UTC 2015

On June 16th in 2005, Enswitch routed a telephone call for the first
time. Happy 10th birthday to Enswitch!

Today, Enswitch is the most powerful product on the market for
commercial telephony services. It's extremely feature-rich, with
telephony and billing features being fully integrated into a single
package. It scales to hundreds of thousand of users and tens of
thousands of concurrent calls. It's highly redundant and fault tolerant.

Our customers are using Enswitch for multi-tenant hosted PBX,
residential VoIP, SIP trunking, number translation, and many other
hosted services. It's also used as a PBX system by large organisations
that require scalability, redundancy, and geographical distribution.

We're very proud of what we've accomplished over the last decade, and
have big plans for Enswitch in the next decade!

--
Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111