[Enswitch-announce] Android contract developer wanted

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Wed May 24 07:55:04 UTC 2023

Integrics would like to hire a contract Android developer for occasional
work. We have some work available now, and expect to have more from time
to time in the future. The skills required are:

* Strong skills in Android development.

* Skills with the SIP protocol and the Android SIP stack are useful, but
not essential.

* Being able to speak and write English proficiently.

If you're interested in this role and meet the above requirements, or
know someone who does, please email me off-list. Please include details
of your skills and experience, your physical location, and a rough
indication of hourly rates and availability.

--
Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111