[Enswitch-announce] Enswitch 4.1 release schedule

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Tue Jan 21 03:47:48 UTC 2020

Development of Enswitch 4.1 is approaching completion. A preliminary
list of functional changes can be found at:

https://integrics.com/enswitch/guides/4.1/en/presales/changes/

If you are adversely affected by any of these changes, please contact
support as soon as possible so we can discuss options.

Key dates are expected to be:

- February 7th: 4.1 moves from development to internal testing.

- February 17th: 4.1 beta becomes available, and 4.2 is branched in
subversion. Customers who wish to test the new version as soon as
possible may upgrade test machines from this date. Internal testing will
continue.

- March 2nd to March 16th: Enswitch 4.2 features discussion. I will
announce on Enswitch-owners when this starts. You may wish to start
drawing up a list of ideas to propose.

- March 20th: 4.1 internal testing completed, and 4.1 formally becomes
the testing version. At the same time, 4.0 becomes the latest stable
version, and 3.11 ceases to be normally supported.

- Early 2021: 4.2 released, and becomes the testing version. 4.1 is
expected to become the stable version at the same time.

--
Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111