[Enswitch-announce] Enswitch 4.0 release schedule

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Thu Mar 7 20:25:10 UTC 2019

Development of Enswitch 4.0 is approaching completion. A preliminary
list of functional changes can be found at:

https://integrics.com/enswitch/guides/4.0/en/presales/changes/

If you are adversely affected by any of these changes, please contact
support as soon as possible so we can discuss options.

Key dates are expected to be:

- April 18th: 4.0 moves from development to internal testing.

- April 29th: 4.0 beta becomes available. Customers who wish to test the
new version as soon as possible may upgrade test machines from this
date. Internal testing will continue.

- April 22nd to May 7th: Enswitch 4.1 features discussion. I will
announce on Enswitch-owners when this starts. You may wish to start
drawing up a list of ideas to propose.

- May 13th: 4.0 internal testing completed, and 4.0 formally becomes the
testing version. At the same time, 3.15 becomes the stable version.

- Early 2020: 4.1 released, and becomes the testing version. 4.0 is
expected to become the stable version at the same time.

--
Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111