[Enswitch-announce] Important security update for Enswitch 3.12 and trunk

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Mon Sep 8 08:54:25 UTC 2014

This bug was in get_feature_name() in lib/API/Features.pm, where $stype
was read from users, then used in an SQL statement without further
validation. This could have been used in an SQL injection attack. We
apologise for this bug. It has been fixed by validating the variable
before use.

--
Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111