[Enswitch-announce] Enswitch 3.12 release schedule

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Mon Feb 24 12:30:31 UTC 2014

All,

Development of Enswitch 3.12 is approaching completion. A preliminary
list of functional changes can be found at:

http://integrics.com/enswitch/guides/3.12/en/presales/changes/

If you are adversely affected by any of these changes, please contact
support as soon as possible so we can discuss options.

Key dates are expected to be:

- March 10th: 3.12 moves from development to internal alpha testing.

- March 24th: 3.12 beta becomes available. Customers who wish to be on
the "cutting edge" may self-upgrade from this date. Internal testing
will continue.

- March 10th to 24th: Enswitch 3.13 features discussion. I will announce
on Enswitch-owners when this starts. As previously discussed, this
version will have fewer ideas accepted, because we're reserving the bulk
of development time for the new API. There will therefore be only 6
(rather than the usual 10) development ideas per customer.

- April 4th: Internal testing is completed. 3.12 formally becomes the
testing version. At this point, it will be available to customers who
self-upgrade only. 3.11 becomes the stable version, and available to
everyone.

- October 2014 (approximate): 3.13 released, and becomes the testing
version. 3.12 is expected to become the stable version at the same time.

--
Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111