[Enswitch-announce] Enswitch 3.9 release schedule

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Fri Nov 23 14:29:20 GMT 2012

All,

Development of Enswitch 3.9 is now approaching completion. A preliminary
list of functional changes can be found at:

http://integrics.com/enswitch/guides/3.9/en/presales/changes/

If you are adversely affected by any of these functional changes, please
contact support as soon as possible so we can discuss options.

Key dates are expected to be:

- December 7th to 21st: Enswitch 3.10 features discussion. I will
announce on Enswitch-owners when this starts.

- December 17th: 3.9 moves from development to internal alpha testing.

- December 31st: 3.8 public beta will become available. Customers who
wish to be on the "cutting edge" may self-upgrade from this date.
Internal testing will continue.

- January 15th: Internal testing completed. 3.9 will formally become the
testing version. At this point, it will be available to customers who
self-upgrade only. 3.8 will become the stable version, and available for
everyone.

- June or July 2013: 3.10 will be released, and will become the testing
version. 3.9 is expected to become the stable version at the same time.

--
Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111