[Enswitch-announce] Enswitch 3.6 release schedule

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Thu Aug 25 02:10:30 GMT 2011

All,

Development of Enswitch 3.6 is now almost complete, and is ready for
testing. A preliminary list of new features can be found at:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/guides/3.6/en/presales/new/

A list of functional changes can be found at:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/guides/3.6/en/presales/changes/

If you are adversely affected by any of these functional changes, please
contact support as soon as possible so we can discuss options.

Key dates are:

- Today: 3.6 moves from development to internal alpha testing.

- September 5th: Discussion of features for 3.7 starts on
Enswitch-owners. I will post there when discussion starts. You're
welcome to informally discuss 3.7 features before then, but this will be
purely informal and nothing discussed before September 5th will be
considered for inclusion. If you're not currently subscribed to
Enswitch-owners and wish to take part in the discussion, please
subscribe before September 5th.

- September 9th: 3.6 public beta will become available. Customers who
wish to be on the "cutting edge" may self-upgrade from this date.
Internal testing will continue.

- September 23rd: Internal testing is expected to be completed. 3.6 will
formally become the testing version. At this point, it will be available
to customers who self-upgrade only. 3.5 will become the stable version,
and available for everyone.

- January of February 2012: 3.7 will be released, and will become the
testing version.

--
Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111