[Enswitch-announce] Enswitch 3.4 release schedule

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Wed Dec 8 12:39:24 GMT 2010

All,

Development of Enswitch 3.4 is now complete, and is ready for
testing. A preliminary list of major new features can be found at:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/guides/3.4/en/presales/new/

A list of functional changes can be found at:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/guides/3.4/en/presales/changes/

If you are adversely affected by any of these functional changes, please
contact support as soon as possible so we can discuss options.

Key dates are:

- Today: 3.4 moves from development to internal alpha testing.

- December 27th: Discussion of features for 3.5 starts on
Enswitch-owners. I will post there when discussion starts. Please don't
discuss 3.5 features before I post, to give others a chance to join the
mailing list. If you're not currently subscribed to Enswitch-owners and
wish to take part in the discussion, please subscribe before December 27th.

- January 3rd: 3.4 public beta will become available. Customers who
wish to be on the "cutting edge" may self-upgrade from this date.
Internal testing will continue.

- January 21st: Internal testing is expected to be completed. 3.4 will
formally become the "testing" release. At this point, it will be
available to customers who self-upgrade only. 3.3 will continue to be
considered testing for now.

- May or June 2011: 3.5 will be released, and will become the
testing version.

--
Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111